REDWOOD CITY, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Reltio, an award-winning provider of the first cloud-native master data management (MDM) SaaS platform used by companies worldwide to succeed in the digital economy, will host a panel discussion about retail technology in partnership with CMSWire and Simpler Media Group. Executives from Armoire, a high-end women’s clothing rental service that curates a personalized, luxury closet powered by machine learning, and Shiseido Group, a multinational beauty and cosmetics brand, will describe how they sustained the fun of shopping therapy over the past year and how they have used data and technology to nurture brand and customer loyalty.
- “Using Data to Create Retail Magic” will start at 9 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. ET / on Wednesday, April 14. Registration is free.
- Katrina Taylor, Head of User Experience + Product Design at Armoire, and Omer Iqbal, Senior Vice President – Digital Transformation Office, Shiseido Group, are the featured panelists.
- Dom Nicastro, senior reporter at CMSWire, will host.
- Chas Kielt, Program Director for Corporate Communications | Customer and Content Marketing at Reltio, will moderate.
- Register for “Using Data to Create Retail Magic” now.
Accenture, a Reltio partner, wrote in a Feb 4, 2021 report, Let’s stay together: How retailers can drive customer retention for the long term, that “The pandemic accelerated key trends that were already well under way, such as the use of digital channels by…