DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Nigeria Cards and Payments – Opportunities and Risks to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
‘Nigeria Cards and Payments – Opportunities and Risks to 2024’ report provides detailed analysis of market trends in Nigeria’s cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including cash, cards, credit transfers, cheques, and direct debits during the review-period (2016-20e).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2020e-24f). It also offers information on the country’s competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
This report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into Nigeria’s cards and payments industry, including:
- Current and forecast values for each market in Nigeria’s cards and payments industry, including debit and credit cards.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including cash, cards, credit transfers, cheques, and direct debits. It also, includes an overview of the country’s key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Nigeria’s cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies…