Untitled Group is Australia’s largest independently-owned music and events company, renowned as the masterminds behind much-loved festivals Beyond The Valley, Pitch Music & Arts, Wildlands, Grapevine Gathering, For The Love and Ability Fest.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Guru to join the Untitled team as a Campaign Manager.
The marketing function is critical for the ongoing success of Untitled, and related companies. The best marketing is what drives our events, artists and brands. The Campaign Manager will be responsible for implementing campaigns across the Untitled businesses with the aim of optimising and maximising the set goals and results. The Campaign Manager will handle campaigns from the strategy stage to the reporting stage at the end of a campaign, and be measured against the success of that campaign.
Key Accountabilities for this role include:
- Supporting Head of Marketing with the overall Marketing strategy and campaigns
- Supporting Head of Marketing with the strategy and roll out plan for a campaign
- Creating briefs for Content Creators – Graphic Designers, Web Developers, Photographers, Videographers, Influencer Marketing
- Creative copywriting skills – from event and artist bios to posts on our Facebook regarding a campaign
- Implement, manage and monitor campaigns – Managing sales momentum
- Campaign Reports, Results & Metrics
- Digital Marketing – Facebook Ads Manager is a must. Google, Tiktok, Spotify are a bonus