MISSISSAUGA, ON / ACCESSWIRE / April 15, 2021 /
Quarterly Earnings Call:
8:30am EST, April 16, 2021, Participant call in number is 1-800-319-4610
- The Company generated revenue of $25.4 million CAD during 2020, growing 14% versus 2019.
- Consolidated EBITDA for 2020 was $5.9 million CAD, growing 18% versus 2019.
- Consolidated EBITDA margin (excluding government assistance) for 2020 was 23%, consistent with 2019.
- The Company qualified for $1.9 million CAD in government assistance during 2020.
- Consolidated EBITDA including government assistance was $7.8 million CAD, growing 56% versus 2019.
- The growth in consolidated EBITDA was driven by the acquisitions in Connecticut and Chicago over the last 18 months and from both routing efficiencies found and cost reductions taken to mitigate the negative impacts of COVID-19.
Corporate Locations Highlights:
- Corporate location revenue in 2020 grew 18% versus 2019 to $23.2 million CAD.
- Corporate location EBITDA (excluding government assistance) in 2020 grew 15% versus 2019 to $7.1 million CAD.
- Same corporate location EBITDA in 2020 was $5.0 million CAD, this was a decline of 20% when compared to 2019 driven by the negative impacts of COVID-19.
- The Company mitigated the revenue decline by reducing costs which led to an EBITDA margin for same corporate locations of 29% in 2020 versus 32% in 2019 prior to the inclusion of government assistance.
- Corporate location EBITDA including government assistance in 2020 was…