Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a high impact on the medical marijuana market.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the major trends in the market?
The increasing number of awareness campaigns is a major trend driving the growth of the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of over 19% and the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be $ 27.72 bn.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Aphria Inc., Aurora Cannabis Inc., Cannabis Sativa Inc., Canopy Growth Corp., Cronos Group Inc., DEMECAN Holding GmbH, GW Pharmaceuticals Plc, Medical Marijuana Inc., Tilray Inc., and VIVO Cannabis Inc., are some of the major market participants.
- What is the key market driver?
The plans to increase production and availability of medical marijuana by governments is one of the major factors driving the market.
- How big is the North American market?
The North America region will contribute to 46% of the market share.
Related Reports on Consumer Staples Include:
- Botanical Extracts Market by Application and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025- The botanical extracts market has the potential to grow by USD 2.19…