MortFlix announces its launch as America’s only streaming media network dedicated to the housing industry. Multiple channels of exclusive mortgage and Real Estate content are now broadcasting on MortFlix across all web, mobile and TV-connected devices.
Daily programming kicks off in May:
- Marketing Monday featuring expert interviews
- Industry Partner Tuesday, highlighting ancillary services from title companies to appraisal management companies (AMCs)
- What’s Your Why Wednesday, spotlighting lenders and brokers
- Coaching Corner with Mitch Peek on Thursday
- Fintech Friday with Finlocker President Brian Vieaux talking tech with industry leaders like Leadpops CEO Andrew Pawlak and Floify CEO Dave Sims
On May 4, MortFlix is hosting a live Leadership Mastermind day of training with titans of the mortgage industry, including Laura Brandao, president of American Financial Resources; Eddy Perez, CEO of Equity Prime Mortgage (EPM); Nate Bailey, owner of Unleash Leader Within (ULW); Tim Davis, national director of coaching for Movement Mortgage; Mike Kortas, CEO and co-founder of NEXA Mortgage; and Steve Sims, author of Blue Fishing: The Art of Making Things Happen.
“MortFlix has been a year and a half in the making, we are excited to provide exclusive programming for mortgage and real estate professionals on a proprietary platform, and make it available everywhere viewers prefer to stream,” says board member Laura Brandao.
Joining Brandao on the MortFlix…