Management is pleased to announce during 2020 fiscal year the Company successfully completed its initial rollout, on August 12th, of the first Plant-Based Complete Nutrition for Toddlers product and executed of its strategic plan to setup an expansive growth platform for sales of its unique line of plant-based baby, toddler, children and adult nutrition products. During the year 2020 the Company has:
- Successfully completed development of its first Plant-Based Complete Nutrition for Toddlers product.
- Established commercial production capabilities with third party manufacturer.
- Successfully onboarded KeHE Distributor, the first major distribution partner with a reach to 30,000 retail stores across the U.S.
- Established online product store at Amazon.com and Elsenutrition.com.
- Established initial online market penetration with extremely positive reviews from parents and pediatricians.
- Completed two financings for over $33.7M CDN.
- Onboarded a strategic partner, H&H Group.
VANCOUVER, BC, April 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – ELSE NUTRITION HOLDINGS INC. (TSXV: BABY) (OTCQX: BABYF) (FSE: 0YL) (“Else” or the “Company”) the plant-based baby, toddler and children nutrition company, today announced results for its fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020, and for its full year 2020.
Management is pleased to announce the Company completed many of its strategic goals to prepare the Company to become one of the leading providers of plant-based nutrition products as a healthy…