eBay Australia, in partnership with Sendle, says business owners on its platform can schedule a parcel pickup from the comfort of their own homes or office without printing a postage label. This new feature, says eBay Australia, “makes sending and selling easier.”
eBay Australia strengthens its partnership with Sendle, a company that focuses on carbon neutral shipping service, to give sellers the most streamlined and hassle-free way to send parcels nationally.
In what it claims to be an “Australian first”, business owners who sell on eBay can now schedule a parcel pickup from their home or office without having to print a postage label—making selling and sending easier. eBay sellers in the metro and regional areas in Australia can use eBay Printer-Free when sending items domestically at no extra cost.
eBay delineates the process:
1. Once an item is sold, sellers select the “no printer required” option when scheduling a Sendle parcel pickup. Sendle will collect the item at no extra cost.
2. Sellers then package up the item for sending as they usually would.
3. They will receive a seven-character code to write on their parcel, along with the buyer’s name and address. No need for a printer!
4. On pickup, the driver attaches a barcode sticker that matches the code
5. Both seller and buyer can track the parcel via My eBay once it’s on its way.
David Ramadge, Senior Director, eBay Australia, is thrilled to partner with…