An elite Hospitality Group specializing in the Night Club Venue arena is seeking a skilled, creative & organized Brand Manager to run the behind the scenes administrative and creative operations as well as the brand management of the businesses.
- Develop & implement a coordinated integrated marketing plan that grows the Venues.
- Produce bold and commercially compelling ideas capable of practical execution across all functions
- Day to day management of a portfolio of brands/SKUs, from demand, pricing, forecasting, sales, budgets, contract negiotations and tracking etc.
- Own and build the brands in both the commercial and consumer space
- Deliver growth in key existing and new segments and/or categories relevant to your brand/s
- Forge strong internal and external partnerships, with colleagues, suppliers and key stakeholders to drive growth
- Assist with event organization and projects
- You will work with key stakeholders in the Marketing centers of excellence on pricing, research, media and events
- End to end ownership of your brand portfolio (strategy, ideation, feasibility through to execution)
QUALIFICATIONS ,SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Business marketing mindset: Knowing and understanding the administrative and operations of a business
- An enquiring mind and sense of curiosity
- Strong view based on fact and insights
- The ability to get down and deliver on day to day execution whilst still thinking big and strategically
- Great project…