Summer is a great time to gain experience through seasonal jobs, internships and volunteer work. Career Services will continue to post opportunities in Hire a Red Hawk throughout the summer. Check out a few new opportunities just posted:
- Campus Recreation is looking for lifeguards for this summer! We offer flexible schedules, a variety of special events and a fun working environment. Not yet certified? No problem! Just pass the American Red Cross Lifeguard Test, take our lifeguard course for free, then get paid to guard.
New Summer Jobs & Internships Posted on Hire a Red Hawk
- The Borgen Project: Political Affairs Intern (11374)
- Hiltzik Strategies: PR Intern (13467)
- Kandle Dining Services: Dietetics Intern (12647)
- Greener JC (Jersey City): Grants and Marketing Intern (13461)
- Division of Information Technology: Student Tech/Wireless Survey Assistant (13858)
- Montclair Film: Part-Time Teaching Assistant (13564)
- Kids in the Game: Camp Counselor (13691)
Continue to check Hire a Red Hawk throughout the break to search and apply for jobs and internships.
Reflect on the Past Year
This year, you’ve endured uncertain and difficult times. Reflect on the perseverance, agility and resilience needed to overcome these challenges. These are qualities that not only shape who you will become…