Boosting email engagement is not nearly as complicated as young brands tend to think, especially if you are already familiar with using insights and have previous experience in marketing. By the latter, we primarily imply — communication.
Even if you are completely new to email marketing, you stand a good chance of growing your brand if you keep analyzing your campaigns’ performance and encourage feedback. In a nutshell, that’s all there is to success.
However, the trick is in getting people to actually open your emails, which is a bigger challenge than the quality of the actual offer and the content of your messages, believe it or not.
First of all, in order to understand the scope of the task ahead, it is necessary to understand your recipients’ online habits. When do they check for new messages? Which devices do they use? What do they expect from an email offer? What is one message too many? Are they likely to delete your message or mark it as spam? What does it depend on?
Some of the answers can be answered through stats:
- More than 52% of people access their inbox on mobile devices, and the percentage is on the rise and expected to keep rising
- 70% of mobile recipients read emails at least one more time
- 65% of the re-read messages result in a click
- One-third of all clicks are performed on mobile devices
- Most subscriptions take place on mobile devices
As you can see, optimizing email campaigns for mobile devices is imperative. This means you’ll want to go…