Vancouver City Council, meeting remotely. Available at CVTV.org or via telephone at 1-866-899-4679 access code 266-718-309.
• 4 p.m., workshop: Heights District Plan implementation.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: public hearings on the HP Section 30 Master Plan, 62nd Street Apartments zoning change proposal, and a six-month extension of a moratorium on new fossil fuel infrastructure. Updates on the Interstate 5 Bridge replacement project and unfreezing city positions.
Camas City Council, meeting remotely.
• 4:30 p.m., workshop, go to Zoom or dial 877-853-5257, meeting ID 951 8370 7029: Lake Management Plan map scope of work, six-year transportation improvement program, professional services agreement with Merina +Co, East County Fire and Rescue interlocal agreement, fireworks discussion.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting, go to Zoom or dial 877-853-5257, meeting ID 973 6721 9225: professional services agreement with Merina +Co, American Rescue Plan Act funding, nonprofit funding process proposal, proclamation of civil emergency for COVID-19.
Washougal City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82701995517.
• 5 p.m., special meeting: review agenda, session goals, strategic pillars, 2020-2021 council goals; citywide planning activities; 2021 supplemental budget proposal; 2021 American Rescue Plan Act, Coronavirus state and local fiscal recovery funds.
Battle Ground City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://zoom.us/j/6112135077 or dial…