This is what we see before the opening bell on Wednesday.
- U.S. stock futures fellInvestors await the minutes of the Federal Reserve Board’s latest monetary policy meeting, indicating that major indices will increase losses.
- S & P 500 futures fell 1.1% and the Dow Jones Industrial Average contract fell 0.9%. Nasdaq 100 Index futures fell 1.6%. This suggests that tech stocks will be the biggest losers when the market opens.
- Revenue payment deadline From TJX in front of the bell. Cisco Systems and Elbrands will provide up-to-date information after closing.
- Fed announces minutes From the 2:00 pm meeting on April 27-28
Notable market mover
Target stocks rose 2.9% before the market, surpassing Street’s estimates in both profit and sales, after retailers reported that adjusted profits reached record highs in the first quarter.
Rowe shares fell 2% before the market. Remodeling retailers reported quarterly results, with higher-than-expected sales and same-store sales. But even that bright outlook didn’t impress investors.
Take-Two Interactive shares were added 2.4% before the bell. Video game companies reported that they made a lot of money in the last quarter.
Square shares fell 3.6% before the market. Payment Technology Company has announced a $ 2 billion senior note offer price.
- According to CoinDesk, Bitcoin’s dollar value fell to $ 38,585.86 on Wednesday, the lowest level since February….