Description of Position: mtheory is seeking a motivated, outgoing, team-oriented and organized individual to work closely with managers, artists and mtheory teammates to facilitate client success in today’s music market. The Senior Marketing Associate will work as a generalist at the direction of mtheory senior management and a team lead/Senior Director to execute and implement strategic and operational initiatives on behalf of clients and their artists.
The Sr. Marketing Associate will build a strong foundational knowledge of all aspects of the music industry through regular interaction with record labels, music publishers, management, online and digital marketing, new technologies, advertising, visual assets, radio promotion, publicity, sponsorship, touring, production and manufacturing, event planning, and special projects. Candidates must have the ability to manage multiple projects at one time, learn quickly, communicate effectively, build meaningful relationships, and take initiative.
- 3+ years experience in the music industry or marketing/entertainment
- Strong social, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Proactive with strong prioritization skills
- Ability to work in a loosely structured entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to interact with creative executives, managers and artists
- Interest in music and a desire to learn about the music industry
- Google Suite experience
- Knowledge of analytics…