What you’ll do:
This role will support the execution of marketing activities across all channels for The Verticale, including: email newsletters, social media (Instagram + Tik Tok), site homepage, and editorial blog. This role will work directly with our Marketing Coordinator to ensure that all campaigns and partnerships (tastemakers, influencers and notable) are executed in a timely manner across channels. Additionally this person will create marketing assets that communicate our story, as well as the stories of our brand partners, in a compelling way.
- Email marketing – Create email newsletter assets by writing copy, selecting imagery and placing in our existing template layouts.
- Site homepage – Create homepage assets according to editorial calendar, refresh featured collections, write copy and select imagery.
- Instagram – Create assets for Instagram feed and stories. Engage with audience by responding to comments and DMs throughout the day, engage with like-minded accounts. Daily management of platform, including: link in bio tool, highlights, guides, and reposting.
- Social Media – Management of additional social media channels, which currently include Facebook and may expand in the upcoming months.
- Influencer Marketing – Coordinate implementation of influencer marketing materials across channels, working with internal and external partners on an ongoing basis.
- Editorial Articles – Collect and organize assets from freelance writer, add imagery where necessary,…