A rare opportunity exists for someone super-talented, tuned in and suitably experienced to join the frankie team in the role of digital editor + assistant editor, working across both online and print.
The right person will have at least two years of paid work history in media, journalism and sub-editing, and will be happy to dedicate their numerous talents across the editorial production process in print and digital, creating relevant, compelling and engaging content while growing and developing frankie’s digital platforms.
In this role you will be:
- Working closely with the digital marketing manager and editor to create a digital strategy
- Overseeing frankie’s website growth and engagement, including frankie’s small business vertical Strictly Business
- Writing, editing and commissioning daily stories for the frankie website
- Coordinating and sending out the weekly frankie e-newsletter and monthly Strictly Business e-newsletter
- Uploading stories and updating the website via the CMS
- Reporting and analysing online stats and sharing insights
- Assisting the editor in all aspects of producing the magazine, including brainstorming, interviewing, researching, writing, sourcing images
- Taking ownership as section editor as assigned (eg. music)
- Representing frankie at industry or public events
Before applying, please check that you can tick off the following:
- You have two+ years prior experience in publishing/digital media role
- You have online content management experience and…