• The following local students graduated in May from Ithaca (N.Y.) College: Freesia Capy-Goldfarb of Guilford, B.F.A. in film, photo, and visual arts; Ben Kaufman of Brattleboro, B.F.A. in theater production and design; and Brett Swanson of Wilmington, B.S. in business administration.
• The following local students graduated in May from Curry College in Milton, Mass.: Thomas Carroll of Vernon, B.A. in community education and Tyler Godin of Vernon, B.S. in biochemistry.
• Daniella Edwards of West Dover received a bachelor of arts degree from Hamilton College in Clinton, N.Y. A literature major at Hamilton, Edwards graduated with departmental honors.
• Amy Yannizze, a marketing major from Brattleboro, graduated in May from Coastal Carolina University in Conway, S.C.
• Mikee Tobin of Marlboro received a bachelor of arts degree from Emerson College in Boston.
• Anika Kapral, a junior biology major from Dummerston, was named to the Dean’s List for the spring 2021 semester at St. Michael’s College in Colchester.
• Michelle Marchica of Westminster was named to the Dean’s List for the spring 2021 semester at Siena College in Loudonville, N.Y.
• Elizabeth Longo of West Townshend as named to the Dean’s List for the spring 2021 semester at Quinnipiac University in Hamden, Conn.
• Gabrielle Beal, a chemistry major and member of the Class of 2024 from Wilmington, was named to Dean’s List for the spring 2021 semester at the College of the Holy Cross…