Why is this role important to Field Nation?
The Senior Business Development Representative (Sr. BDR) will be the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. The BDR will play a critical role in developing leads from marketing campaigns and seeking new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. Ultimately, this role will boost new logo sales and contribute to our long-term business growth. Field Nation is a fast-paced, high-growth technology company where innovative ideas are encouraged and collaboration is a must. We are located in Minneapolis, MN and this role works closely with the BDR Lead and Vice President, Sales.
What you’ll do:
- You will participate in lead qualification activities and pass along qualified new leads for high-potential business to the Business Development Managers by completing the following activities:
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Generating prospect lists utilizing available lead generation tools
- Using a combination of cold calling, email marketing, prospect facing activities for pipeline generation
- Creating multi-touch reach out sequences (emails, LinkedIn messages, talking points)
- Organizing prospects into sequences using Groove
- Placing outbound phone calls to warm prospects
- Exceeding activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Setting up intro meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Business Development Managers for…