If you’re not creating content with SEO in mind, you’re missing out on a massive opportunity. If searchers can’t find your content through search results, a large portion of your potential audience is lost.
Even if you have a built-in and loyal following, content infused with best SEO practices will warrant much more positive and qualified traffic.
And with that additional qualified traffic comes the greatest benefit of all – a fatter bottom line.
Think of your business as a guide that helps clients efficiently solve their problems, and your content as a roadmap.
Frodo could have never saved Middle Earth without his guide, Gandalf. Be like Gandalf.
Your roadmap is populated with SEO content. And in this guide, you’ll find everything you need to know to create optimized content like a pro. You’ll learn:
- Different types of SEO content.
- How to understand your audience and their goals.
- How to perform keyword research.
- What topic clusters are and how to use them to your advantage.
- What to do with your title tags and meta descriptions.
- How to optimize on-page elements for a better user experience.
- Tips for keeping your content performing its best over time.
Continue Reading Below
First – What Types of Content Are There?
Content takes on many forms. These are some of the major content types you can improve with SEO.
- Blogs/Articles: These can take many forms, from content clusters and pillar pieces to short breaking news pieces, listicles, and how-to guides spanning…